Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4… Almost There


Four days into my week long detox and I feel great!  Started off my day with Green tea, yogurt and the best apple I’ve had in a long time (I think it was a Fuji).  Lunch was simple, brought in leftover salad made with red leaf lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, a small sprinkle of feta cheese and some grilled chicken; and finally for dinner, teriyaki chicken, a small portion of brown rice and lots of steamed vegetables.  From the picture you will notice that the majority of my plate is filled with veggies.  It looks like a lot of food, but really its not.  Vegetables are practically no calories and good source of vitamins and fiber and the chicken is a good source of protein.  I barely ate any of the rice.  All this is being washed down with a bottle of water.  For a snack later on I may snack on some Lorna Doone cookies.  Those 100 calorie packs are the best!!! You dont have to worry about counting calories and watching your portion sizes and they are also a great way to curb a sweet tooth craving without going overboard.

I still have not weighed myself.  I’m dying to do so… I can’t wait till Sunday morning.  I’m shooting for 3-5 lbs this week…☺

No comments:

Post a Comment