Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day No. 3 "Hump Day"

Ok, today is Wednesday, a/k/a Hump Day and I’m on day no. 3, of my week of detox/dieting. I haven’t weighed myself since Monday, but I feel like I’m right on track to meet my goal for the end of the week. I don’t feel and look as bloated as I did. Wine and beer will do that to you. I am confident that all the water and green tea I’m consuming is what’s helping relieve the bloat.

So last night, I instructed a nice, yet intense “cardio kickbox mix” class (yeah I think that’s what Ill cal it). It wasn’t too large of a class but just enough people showed up for us to utilize the bags and I also incorporated some weights. Even though we only pumped the 3lb weights, it was still intense. Flames were coming off of our traps and biceps…lol…Right after that I instructed the girls to put on their gloves and we started doing punch and kick combos. No pain no gain… Overall, it was a great 45minute workout. The girls hate to love me…

Today, my breakfast consisted of Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt, a banana, and a large cup of Green Chai tea; lunch I had tomato and mozzarella over mixed greens and balsamic dressing large cup of ice water; and for dinner mini rigatoni with vodka cream sauce (WW Smart Ones 290 calories) and a bottle of water. BTW... WW Smart Ones are my goto meal when I don't feel like preparing anything. Before I ate dinner though, I went on a mini jog for about 45 minutes. Running is not my thing … Ughhh!!!...

P.S. A tip that I learned from when I was on WW is to not weigh yourself everyday. This can be very discouraging. Its more important how your clothes fit. Most times you loose inches before you see significant weight loss

No comments:

Post a Comment