Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 7 - A Successful Week!!!

Yeahhh... So I made it.  Seven days of watching my diet and guess what?  I'm down 5 pounds, Yes 5 pounds.  I couldn't wait til I woke up this morning to weigh myself.  I was only expecting to see a 2-3 pound weight loss, but to my surprise it was 5!.  I'm not revealing my start weight, but my sister Kim Porter-Smith at Beautyandthebump.blogspot.com can vouch for me because I revealed it to her on Day 1.  When I reach my goal weight or when I lose another 10-15 pounds, Ill probably reveal it then.

So after I had my weigh-in, I had a toasted English muffin, with a smear of butter and a dab of jelly (cant deprive yourself jut know portion control) and some green tea.

I met my friend Dawn who is the best ZUMBA/Shakin It Instructor in the world for a sushi lunch.  I had a spicy tuna roll, shrimp and avocado roll, miso soup and a salad.  We shared one of their specialty rolls called the Mizuki Special which had lobster in it... YUMMO.. And YESSSS...I had one glass of plum wine and a large glass of water.

Dinner consisted of a small slice of pizza and some diet green ice tea and water.

I think my plan is to pick one or two days out o the week where I will "TREAT" myself, but not go overboard.  That way I'm not depriving myself.

So I think that's it.  I will not bore you everyday with what I'm doing as far as dieting, but I will keep you updated every now and then as far as me reaching my goal and other information regarding fitness, health, beauty, fashion, etc.

Continue to follow me and thanks for your support.  You too can accomplish what I did it you stay focused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment