Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day No. 2....

Today is the 2nd day of my detox/weight loss plan. I have to admit, it was hard not sipping on a beer to wind down last night.  But I did it... :) (I hope it doesn't sound like I have a problem..lol).  I started my day similar to yesterday by having a cup of green chai tea and a Special K shake for breakfast; for lunch I had an Activia Strawberry Greek Yogurt YUK!!! (Ill probably write a post about this later), thank God I had my light Swiss cheese and some crackers, because I couldn't finish the yogurt; for dinner I had the most amazing, homemade Greek chicken salad.  So far I'm pretty satisfied, but I know, after I work out tonight I will need to replenish so I will probably have a banana or another piece of fruit and some water.

Depending on who shows up to the class tonight (skill level, experience, etc.), I may do a cardio kickboxing class which will include 20-25 minutes utilizing the bags.  That way I can not only get the heart rates up, but also punching the bags is a form of resistance training.. Boy do you SWEAT...

Again, if you read my posts and like what you see so far... PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!


2 comments:

  1. I almost deleted this invite/email...I thought it was spam. But I kept reading the title and thought that I MIGHT just know the sender. I guess I was right...and quite surprised! I really enjoyed reading the first few posts. Can't wait to follow and spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sheilah... this is one of my new ventures. I hope I can keep you well informed as we as entertained at times. Please spread the word...Lenai also started a blog about her twirling!!!

    ReplyDelete