Thursday, September 22, 2011

Healthy Snack Choice

Its been a few days since I posted about my weight loss journey.  I have to say, Ive been keeping on track, sticking to what I promised myself I would do which was no junk foods and no wine consumption during the week.  I will at any rate,  reward myself during the weekend with a little something special, but don't go overboard.  So yes, I cant wait til Saturday.  :)

Since I have to look for more healthier snack foods, earlier this week I ventured into the aisles of Target and found Special K crackers CHIPS.  They come in different flavors such as sea salt and sour cream & onion.  Since I like sour cream & onion potato chips, I purchased that flavor.  I have to say, they taste like Pringles potato chips.  They are only 110 calories for 27 chips per serving.  To make this little snack idea even more filling, I eat them spread with The Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese which is only 35 calories per wedge.  The cheese is smooth and creamy enough for you to spread on the crackers.




So for 145 calories, you have a nice snack, which you can enjoy while watching your favorite show, sport, or even after a work out.

Give it a try and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment